Most of you know the basics when it comes to ringing in the New Year, however, we wanted to share with you some Fun Facts & Tips we thought of to help you make the most out of your celebration!
- NYE in Times Square is a bonafide international phenomenon!
- In every step you make you will be submersed in crowds of people from all walks of life, from all areas of the world, in all ages! There is no where else in the world, except the Olympics, that you will be around such a diverse group of people!
- Be sure to enjoy and take in all the excitement around you, as this is all part of the experience.
- Don't forget to bring your camera! You will want to remember the fun moments with your friends and loved ones, record the ball dropping, and take photos to preserve this memory forever.
- Don't forget to bring your friends! What is more fun than bringing in the New Year with your best and closest friends. Who knows...you may even make new friends too!
- And lastly, don't forget to bring your patience and sense of humor. Venturing to your Applebee's party location may cause quite a frustration with all the crowds, but don't let this ruin your night. Keep your cool and you, and those around you will have an amazing, unforgettable night.
Dress Code: Dress Party Casual
Ladies: A nice blouse, dress, Jeans, or Dress pants. Low heels or flats (suggested).
Gentlemen: A nice shirt, Jeans, or Dress pants. Boots, loafers or dress shoes (suggested).
New Year's Eve Day activities before coming to Applebee's
Enjoy the city; take tours of all the places you have not seen. Note: the streets of NYC begin to close by 3pm. Make your way back to your hotels and rest before you head out for a night to remember.
42nd Street Applebee's: In the heart of Times Square, floor to ceiling windows, viewing the best day of the year. Watch the live crowds go wild as they wait in the cold for hours to view the ball drop. Enjoy, Open Premium Bar, All you can eat Hot Food Buffets, Desserts, Live Entertainment, DJ and Dancing into the night right before you begin your countdown. Make your way to view the ball on the street level of the restaurant at 11:30pm.
50th Street Applebee's: The World's Largets Applebee's, where New Year's is everyday. Our own live ball in the lobby brightens the mood for the night of excitment. Our location has 3 floors of music, Open Premium Bar, All you can eat Hot Food Buffets, Dessert stations, Beer & Wine Stations, Entertainment, DJ and Dancing. Toast to the night with Champagne for the New Year. Make your way to view the ball on either 7th Avenue or Broadway, steps away from out enterance at 11:30 pm!
All the best,
Sara A. Straw